I have always wanted to do the Sugar baby evaluation series! I have yet to come across a man that requires it. I suppose the watered down modern “MC Version” is text, email, meet for lunch and take it from there. According to a sugar daddy profile I came across,
A traditional SB evaluation series is required when you begin, in order to establish, your allowance level, what you are seeking, and over all compatibility. If you do not know what a SB Evaluation series is, basically no serious and real sugar daddy will meet up and or hook up when you first meet on here. That is asking for trouble, so they use what is often called a B-eval.
So what is it you might ask. Well, it involves using your webcam to answer a series of questions asked and some standard directives are given to you. Poses, holds, and actions are required. The reason for this, is anyone can seduce a POT over drinks, but can she follow simple directions and requests? The evaluation series came into play when sugar dating became mainstream, via the internet.
There are 6 versions of the evaluation series to choose from. Each version is a little more challenging and pays more than the previous version. Each is conducted in sessions that can take one to two hours. It should take one week to complete the series in it’s entirety.
- Basic- the lowest and easiest version. Pays no less than $5,000 earnings and $1,000 a week as allowance.
- Advanced- pays no less than $10,000 earnings and $2,000 a week allowance.
- Elite- pays no less than $20,000 earnings, and $3500 a week allowance.
- Goddess- pays no less than $30,000 earnings and $4500 a week allowance.
- Goddess Plus- pays no less than $40,000 earnings and $5,000 a week allowance.
- Boot camp- a mix of the various versions and starts off with teaching you the ropes. Boot camp takes 15 sessions, and pays no less than $50,000. However, the average sugar baby taking it earns much more, because you are offered a lot of bonuses. Apparently it is not uncommon to have a base of no less than $70-80,000 and a weekly allowance of $7500 or more. I would say that boot camp is the most profitable option!!