So the list grows by two and shrinks by at least three.
- CL guy from last week- He is still interested. Kind of fell out for a couple of days, but we text last night. Still a ??? around this guy.
CL guy from yesterday- dinner tonight WYP guy- $100 lunch today($150 and $250 offers waiting on setting up the dates)
- Old POT- talked yesterday and planning on lunch this week I am VERY interested in him
- Even older POT- wants to have lunch tomorrow Lunch will have to wait, but I am still interested
- Seeking guy – had dinner last week. Trying to aling schedules for a second date Planning coffee for next week
- A few random CL guys- trying to fit in coffee’s (one wants to meet today)
AM guy- lunch yesterday. He’s a little too dainty for my tastes.
- Toledo guy- wants to meet twice a month. He is willing to come here sometimes too. He’s about 2.5-3 hours driving distance from me. We agreed on $400 per meet, plus shopping and going out. I like this situation as a second daddy.
- Two new CL guys that came from my last ad. I somehow overlooked their emails. Meh…it happens
CL guys from #7
I met one for coffee yesterday. He was my second date of the day. He brought me Godiva truffles and a cheap bracelet. It was actually very sweet. He is just too vanilla for me though. Lunch was guy #3. Even though my profile says Sugar Baby, (which he should have read) he is looking for more of a girlfriend, so that’s a no go for sure. Dinner guy stood me up. Honestly, this has never happened. He text mid afternoon to confirm, but just never showed up. he hasn’t been heard from since.
We had coffee last Friday and lunch on Saturday. He fell out a bit Sunday and Monday. We text again on Tuesday, but he is still somewhat a mystery. Things were great. We agreed that we liked each other and wanted to continue. Then he said that he questioned whether or not I’d have time for him. Well….as I pointed out, that is not the case and he is the one who went silent. I let him know that in order for this to work, there has to be communication. I don’t need a play by play, but a heads up is preferred. Work and family always come first. I don’t expect anyone to check in with me. However, if it’s not a good day to talk or you are just too swamped; the polite thing to do is say something to indicate that. Don’t go silent and then question my ability to make time for you. Easy peasy!!
As a sugar baby, I understand the importance of expectations and communication. I am always up front about what I want, expect and am willing to do. In a perfect world, all potential Sugar Daddies would be the same. Since we are all only human, I will cut some of them some slack…………sometimes.